Enjoy cosmopolitan lifestyle in the heart of Makati where all trends happen. Make Greenbelt Hamilton Tower 2 your first, if not, your second home. Seated on the 25th floor, you can have a beautiful view of the Makati skyline from your balcony.
Photo credits: Greenbelt Hamilton by MegaWorld
SOLD Greenbelt Hamilton Tower 1-Bedroom Unit
This executive 1-bedroom condominium unit has a floor area of 54.5 square meters. It is for sale at a price of ₱10.8 million, which already includes one parking slot. Price is negotiable but slightly.
Greenbelt Hamilton is a 32-storey condominium standing on an 804 square-meter lot. This 2-tower condominium is located at Legaspi St Legaspi Village Makati Metro Manila. You can enjoy your home starting in April 2019 (date of turnover).
For quick response, message broker via mobile messenger for more details.
- Condominium unit 25th floor
- One bedroom
- Essentially furnished
- 54.5 m2 floor area inclusive of the 2.5 m2 balcony
- Parking slot (1) included
- Split-type air conditioning
- Granite kitchen
- 2-burner cooktop with range hood
- Water heater
- Granite 1T&B
Other Unit Features
• Entrance panel door with viewer
• Individual electric and water meter
• Provision for telephone and CATV lines per unit
• Automatic heat / smoke detection and fire sprinkler system
• Hot and cold water lines provided per unit
• Modular closets in bedrooms
• Mechanical ventilation at kitchen and T&B
• Kitchen with modular under-counter and overhead cabinets
• Glass partition at shower area
• Individual mail boxes with keys
• Individual CCTs
Selling Price: ₱10,800,000.00 slightly negotiable
Amenities at Greenbelt Hamilton
- Kids day care
- Kids playground and day care
- Function rooms
- Fitness gym
- Lap and wade pool
- Pool lounge and deck
- Reflecting pond and garden
- Telephone provision
- Cable TV provision
Greenbelt Hamilton Towers
Legaspi St, Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila
To give you an idea what the neighbourhood looks like, watch this video on YouTube.Legaspi Village in Makati City is a multi-hub business-commercial and residential neighbourhood serenely and verdantly urban-planned for cosmopolitan living and lifestyle. Established in 60s, the community still has that little fibre of traditional posh living during that era. Today, Legaspi Village is mushroomed nearby by hundreds of shopping stores and restaurants, 19 cinemas, hotels, banks and the Ayala Center mall. Within the village is the Makati Medical Center; south of it is the St John Bosco Parish Church, Assumption College, and Don Bosco Technical Institute.
Accessibility is via Ayala and Makati Avenues where you can take public jeepneys and buses going to Manila, Quezon City and the south of Metro Manila. Walk through Greenbelt and Glorietta malls, in the east side, you'd find the Ayala subway station.
If you want to enjoy fresh nature, you can positively waste your time at Washington Sycip Park; or fitness jog within the Legaspi Active Park.
- Public bus
#PRC REB LN 20458 HLURB 913.